Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Arrival to Mexico MTC ~ Centro de Capacitación Misional

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ian Thomas <ian.thomas@myldsmail.net>
Date: Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 1:59 PM
Subject: I met a WWE wrestler on my flight
To: rosemary1011@gmail.comjefft711@gmail.com

hello family,
yes, I´m alive and I did meet a wrestler on the flight. Everything worked out fine. A baby in desperate need of a diaper change posed a bit of a problem but luckily I had scratch and sniff gummy bear stickers (that dont smell like gummy bears they smell like soap) to ward off the terrible stench. I know I´m doing the right thing and I now know that I do not know any spanish. I will write you all again on tuesday. I have stories to tell and look forward to telling you.
Thank you for the prayers,
Elder Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment