Tuesday, April 5, 2016

General Conference



Flour War with zone and YSA (Thanks to Starks for picture!)




There is a man that sings missionary/church songs on a ukulele. It's like a little piece of Hawaii here in southwest Missouri. He sings one about service and it has helped me find a true happiness. I never thought I would have so much fun helping people with really strange service activities. Some missionaries and members in a neighboring town needed help unloading a tanning bed from a trailer. That was a first.
     
We watched General Conference at the church and with a couple members. I had several questions, one of those questions was 'how can I have a better memory?'.  As I watched Elder Gong, he mentioned something about memory. It was just a blip, but it answered my question. "It's part of life", and that was all I needed to hear! I found the answer I needed and more answers came later on. General Conference answered many of my questions and I am very grateful for living prophets and modern revelation. 
    
Thanks for all you all do. (Sorry for the short email, we were in a neighboring city for a zone activity.) 

Adios,
Elder Thomas  

No comments:

Post a Comment