Monday, November 17, 2014

Elder Thomas vs. The Spanish 7th Day Adventist Pastor for all of Southern Missouri

A Cold War Dog House
So while on an exchange went to see a potential investigator. She wasn't
home but right before we left a car pulled up. It wasn't our
investigator but her Pastor and his wife and daughter. He introduced
himself and told us he was the Spanish 7th Day Adventist Pastor for
all of Southern Missouri and he wanted to talk. Presumably, I was
fairly nervous and worried but, I prayed pretty hard that I could
speak with him correctly and with the Spirit and not accidentally tell
him that we believe in something crazy. Our investigator arrived just
seconds later and we all went inside. I stood in front of the small
congregation and explained to them the Restoration and occasionally
translated for my companion for the day. I felt like Samuel the
Lamanite or something. It was just me and the Spirit. Whoa.

Don't have a lot of time this week but I love this mission, I love the
people and will record some stories and send them back next week.

Take care y'all
I love y'all
Elder Thomas

Wild Elder Thomas laying in the snow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment