Monday, December 1, 2014

Colloidal Silver: The Cure for it All







The Elder on the far right is in Ian's ward.  His family takes good care of the Elders in Aurora.
 He received a call to Ogden, Utah Spanish Speaking and is headed to the Mexico MTC.
 Ian was excited to share his experiences of the Mexico MTC with him.  



I received this via text from an angel in Aurora, Missouri.  She invited them to Thanksgiving dinner.

Our ward mission leader is convinced that he can cure anything with Colloidal Silver, which is basically just particles of silver in water with some hidden magically properties only known to the ancient Indian tribes of southeast Missouri. He told us it is the cure for everything. He makes it, which is also a bit sketchy, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

I don't have a whole lot of time, but I will say that the Hispanics know how to have a Thanksgiving. It usually commences with the watching of a Boda, or wedding party. Then everyone eats while the crazy Uncle from Zacatecas explains how he speaks every language and how avocado in Italian is just a high pitch shriek. I had an awesome time. I felt like I was at home just minus the family part. We devoured lots of meats and tamales while enjoying the beverage of choice of the Hispanic population, Coca-Cola.

It was an awesome week, remember the Hispanic people of southern Missouri in your prayers, and thank you for the prayers you send my way. I love you all.

Elder Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment