Monday, June 8, 2015

Last Zone Conference of the OTM

He called this his album cover ~ "The Fire and Me"



It was the last one. Many testimonies were shared. President Shumway and Sister Shumway bore powerful witness of the Savior. It ended with them sharing their love for us and giving us a hug. I love them a lot and it will be hard to see them go. It is sad to see the OTM go the way of all the earth. But the Arkansas Bentonville Mission will be just as sweet.

Now to explain the fire pictures. An exchange went a wee bit nuts. I was in a YSA area and there was an activity. It was a bonfire. In Utah terms, bonfire is went you burn all your homework and the fire is just a little larger than normal. In my mission, it means burning all your old mattresses, barn frames and anything else considered 'trash'. It was the biggest fire I've ever seen. 


This week we had two, of the three little girls we are teaching, at church. One didnt come because she didnt want Mom to be alone at Catholic Church. They are 8, 10, 11, and are awesome. they are ready to be baptized really soon. I cant wait. It is incredible to see this gospel work in people and I am so grateful for the changed that it has made in me. I love the Savior and His sacrifice that he made for me. 

I love you all!
Elder Thomas



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, this is Rosemary speaking....We were blessed to have the Nield family visit us from Miller, Missouri.  They took great care of Ian while he served in Aurora.  We were excited to meet them and thank them in person for all they've done for Ian.  We had a great visit and we can't wait to go back with Ian to see them again.






No comments:

Post a Comment